Rice bran oil is a nutritious edible oil fortified with vit. A & D2, extracted from the oily layer of brown rice. It is healthy due to naturally balanced fat composition and the presence of bioactive compounds such as oryzanol, tocopherols, tocotrienols and sterols. It is the best cooking oil as it does not have any odour or taste of its own and high smoke point of 215-230°C which is higher than other vegetable oils, hence doesn’t get converted into free fatty acids and trans fats during frying which maintains healthy functioning of heart. It is known for its renowned bioactive component i.e. oryzanol which is powerful antioxidant especially for cardiac system that’s why it is so called heart oil.
- It possess cholesterol lowering properties, thus reducing harmful cholesterol (LDL) without reducing the good cholesterol (HDL).
- It increases the levels of vitamin E within the body, which can speed up wound healing, cellular rejuvenation, smooth skin, reduces wrinkles and provides protection from sunburn.
- It is rich in an antioxidant which helps in boosting the immune system of the body.
- It helps to improve neurological functioning and balances the endocrine hormones.
- It boosts metabolic rate and helps in weight management.
- It prevents growth of cancerous cells.
Presentation : 2 liter